Daley and Desiree Paterson... established December 18, 2010







Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pretty sure I skipped April..Oh well.

Hmm... where to begin? How about a recap of April. During the first 3 weeks of April I was finishing up my last rotation at the Sturgeon Community Hospital on LDRP (Labor, Delivery, Recovery, Postpartum). I really enjoyed that rotation and learned a lot. Also in April I was able to use my crock pot!! I made a personal goal to use my crockpot more. In one week I made ribs and a roast in the slow cooker. Pictured below is the roast that I did on a Sunday! My first Sunday dinner that I made all by myself!
The last week of April was spent in Cardston with Daley's family. I always enjoy spending time with family. While in Cardston I was able to go gopher hunting (not able to aim properly yet... so no dead gophers from me) and was an excellent spotter.


Daley and I were able to relax and enjoy the company of family. The last couple of days we said goodbye to a missionary from Australia that we got close to. He was so much fun to be around! 



Later that night (the night we said goodbye) we went with friends to the U of A observatory and got to see the Moon, Mars, Venus and Saturn!!! Daley was able to get a picture of Saturn off his iPhone!! 
This month I was able to start my new job as a UNE (Undergraduate Nurse) on an Orthopaedic Unit at the Misericordia. I have done 2 shifts and am learning lots! I am really enjoying the staff and I think this will be a great experience. 

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute. I wish that we lived closer to each other. But since you don't plan on moving to California any time soon, I guess we'll just have to live with facetime.

    That picture of Saturn is so funny. We all thought Daley had just found something on the internet and claimed his iPhone was amazing.

    ReplyDelete