Daley and Desiree Paterson... established December 18, 2010







Saturday, March 31, 2012

Memory Lane.

Over the past couple of months I have been thinking about the future. Mostly about the life that I want my future family (mostly children) to have. Growing up I had the opportunity to watch a lot of awesome movies and read a tonne of books. I also got to travel all over as well, because that was a priority that my mom made. Basically the arts were a huge part of my life, and still are something that I make a priority whenever I can. (Being a student makes it hard to pay $80 for a ballet/broadway show ticket)




111_5216080275_872025275_942813_6358_n.jpg

111_5216185275_872025275_942834_821_n.jpg




111_5294505275_872025275_956553_912_n.jpg



134_10024020275_872025275_1060464_8069_n.jpg








So I have been making list of Disney/Pixar/other movies that I want to purchase and add to our ever growing movie collection. I also want to find some of my favourite books growing up. My latest obsession is the Alphapet books. There are 30 books in total, 26 for the letters of the alphabet and 4 other learning related books. The alphapet books star an animal that starts with the letter of the alphabet and has an adjective to describe the animal with the same letter. For example.... Albert the Absent-minded Alligator (book title= Albert's special day) or Connie the Cuddly Cat.






imgres.jpg


So.. slowly but surely I plan on adding to my collection. I have to make sure that I don't go crazy and get it all at once. :) Because I am known for doing that.



1 comment: