Daley and Desiree Paterson... established December 18, 2010







Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Simple Life

I had a very thought provoking conversation with one of my close friends that has helped me to reset some of my priorities in life. Also with the new year I have wanted to set some new goals for myself.
1. I really would like to blog more so that my family and close friends (or anyone who is interested by the link on Facebook) can know what is going on in my life.
2. I have decided that I need to cut down on the amount of TV that I watch. For Christmas we got an apple T.V so Netflix has since been sucking all my free time and that takes away time I could be doing something better.
3. I would like to better organize and beautify my home. (There are still boxes that are being used to hold up our T.V. speakers. Included in this goal is to finish hanging pictures that I wanted to put up when we first moved in but never got around to do.
4. Learn new recipes... mainly focusing on using my crock pot and learning how to bake with my not so great oven. ( Banana Bread is the first thing I would like to bake)
5. Enhance friendships- I would really like to become better friends with a couple of people.. and I hope that happens this year!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! We have a lot of the same goals for this year. I have a lot of boxes still sitting around from when we moved six months ago. I have a great recipe for banana apple butter bread if you want it. It's SO yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dena I would love that recipe. It sounds delicious!

      Delete