Daley and Desiree Paterson... established December 18, 2010







Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday and I had so much fun spoiling him! I definitely went all out on our apartment by decorating our kitchen with streamers and balloons. I also managed to tidy the apartment before he got home (almost thought I wasn't going to make it).
Surprise!!!
I made chicken enchilada's with salad for dinner. It was my first time making chicken enchilada's and they turned out really good! I almost made delicious birthday cake. It wasn't very creative but I'll get there eventually. :)
On a side note... I take a little bit of pride in myself for knowing my husband well. For the last couple of weeks he has been saying how he wants to go and see Captain America again in the theatre. So I went and bought it for him. (Last night he went to Safeway to get icing sugar and almost bought it then! Glad he didn't!). I also got him 2 shirts (he needed shirts, and a practical gift every once in a while isn't bad). We spent the rest of the night watching Captain America. :) So much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment