Daley and Desiree Paterson... established December 18, 2010







Thursday, October 13, 2011

Twenty.

It was my birthday last Wednesday, and I can now officially say that I'm no longer a teenager! Which I think is awesome because now when I tell people I'm married, I don't have to follow with "teen". Being twenty and married doesn't sound as bad as nineteen and married.
Anyways, I came home from school and was surprised with a lovely card and flowers in addition to cheesecake!!!!! (I love cheesecake.. I've had it every year for my birthday cake since I was 8). Daley made it, with some help from my mother... We had a lovely dinner and overall evening. We had steak and chicken cooked on a stone, with caesar salad and fried up potatoes. We also got to cuddle and watch a movie. :) Overall, a pretty sweet evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment