Daley and Desiree Paterson... established December 18, 2010







Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Stella and Dot story

I have started a new adventure by becoming a Stella and Dot stylist. I am super excited about starting my own business and I hoping it gets rolling right away.

Almost 4 years ago I knew a girl from church who had a really cool necklace on and I had asked where she had got it from and she had said, "It's from Stella and Dot" and I left it at that.

Demi Earrings
Deco Drop Earrings
Jump to the present and I am now working in home care as a graduate (soon to be registered) nurse and lo and behold a co-worker of mine tells me she is a Stella and Dot stylist. I grabbed a look book from her and made my first order. I got the Deco Drop earrings (because they looked like the earrings that I had worn on my wedding day) and the Demi earrings in gold. I was so excited to get my order. It was then that my co-worker asked if I would be interested in hosting a show so I could get a couple of more pieces for free and half off. Now, if you don't already know I don't like spending lots of money on things like jewelry as I don't wear it all that often.


So in the end of July I hosted my own trunk show and was able to add to my growing collection of Stella and Dot jewels! I was ecstatic!

After my party was over my co-worker had made a comment that I would be a fantastic stylist (which I am still hoping is true. ;) ). I dragged me feet but eventually caved and became a stylist. I really wanted to be the one styling my friends and helping them get free jewels, instead of my co-worker, and I had thought it would give me something fun to do while on maternity leave. We also have just bought a new vehicle so I thought it would be nice to have some extra income.

So here I am starting my journey as a Stella and Dot stylist. I would love for you to check out the site and leave a comment telling me what your favourite piece is in the collection!!

http://www.stelladot.com/sites/desireepaterson




1 comment:

  1. Way to go! You will be great. I was just looking at my catalog today, perhaps Chris will be contacting you in the not to distant future! hah!

    ReplyDelete