Daley and Desiree Paterson... established December 18, 2010
Friday, September 21, 2012
New Calling
Daley and I got new callings! We got called to be Primary teachers, specifically to teach Sunbeams. For those of you who don't belong to my church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) what that means is we teach 3/4 year olds. After our sacrament meeting is Primary, which is essentially children's Sunday School. They sings song's and have mini lessons taught to them by members of the Primary Presidency and also Daley and I. We are both nervous but excited at the same time. This experience will show us how well we together as a team, which is something we haven't really had to do before. Prior to receiving this calling I was the Relief Society Chorister and Daley was a Elder's Quorum teacher (if you are reading this and want to know what that means let me know). Therefore we didn't interact much. So I'm excited to be able to see my husband the whole time while at church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ari and I taught sunbeams as our first calling. I loved it, but then again there we're only five kids and they were angels. Ari rather disliked being in primary but thats because Ari doesn't have very much patience. I thought it was just great singing songs and drawing. *sigh* so fun.
ReplyDeleteSunbeams is great! Some of the funniest things I have ever heard was in that class during the year I taught it. You'll love it!
ReplyDelete